BEAUTIFULLY CRAFTED BY HAND
We hand stitch only the finest tactile cowhide giving you a completely authentic apron, ready for hard wear and tear. Robust enough to take the brunt of the exterior damage, keeping you safe from tools and sharp objects. It covers enough area to stop spillage and debris from ruining your clothes. This apron protects you and your clothes from hot sparks as you weld, cut, or grind.
- Finest quality leather
- Adjustable strap
- 3 large tool pockets
- Product Size: (LxWxH) - 25 x 0.5 x 29 Inches;
- Item Weight: 1.8 pounds;
Strengthened Pocket Material
- How many times have you seen embroidered pockets fall apart and gradually tear until they fall off?
- Reinforcing the woven seams of each pocket ensures that your tools stay right beside you the whole time.
- Sturdy enough to hold a hammer, 4 packs of screws, a wrench, calipers, and many other tools.
- No more of the hassle of carrying the toolbox with you, instead all the necessary equipment slides right into those pockets making them accessible to you anytime. Keep your phone right next to you now if you have urgent calls to answer as well.
It is a truly unique and wonderful gift for a friend or to treat yourself.
CANCELLATION - To cancel an order, you must contact us within 24 hours of purchase.
- - In order to return or exchange an item, you must contact us within 7 days of delivery.
- - To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in new condition.
- - We do not accept returns on customized or personalized items, unless they arrive damaged or defective.
- - There are certain situations where only partial refunds may be granted (if applicable):
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
- - Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- - If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (if applicable)
- - If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- - Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- - Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- - If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
- - To return your product, you should mail your product to: Nancy Lucchesi,301 Buttonwood Drive,Paramus, NJ 07652.
- - You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs.