BEAUTIFULLY CRAFTED BY HAND
Unique Embossed Heart Cover Design Leather Journal Diary Notebook for Men Women by Rustic Town
- Dimensions : Length 5", Width 1", Height 7" inches
- Color: Dark Brown
- Closure: Around Leather Strap
- Cover Material: Genuine Buffalo Leather
- Design: Embossed Heart Cover
- Paper Finish: Smooth
- Approx. Pages 240 pages counting on both sides.
- Easy To Write, Smooth Texture, Use Any Pen
- Handcrafted by Indian Artisans
- A Fair Trade Product
- This luxurious antique leather notebook is 100% handcrafted with care every step of the way to ensure it’s a leather journal to treasure for men, women, students, journalists, or travelers of all ages. Perfect diary for girls and teens for keeping secrets safe and budding writers to jot down ideas for the next successful novel! Each handmade journal is truly unique so no two are exactly the same. The crazy horse leather coverages beautifully: when scratched the markings look uniquely distressed – wipe and the marks fade. The more you use it, the more rustic it looks.
The Environment-Friendly Paper
240 Pages (counting both sides) unruled pages with a creamy color 7x5 sheet.
- Pages are crafted using Recycled Cotton, meaning no Tree was cut for its production.
- A Perfect number of pages, not too much. So that it's easy to write on from the very first page.
- Easy to write and draw on. Use any pen without the worry of ink bleeding through.
Due to handmade "X" cross-binding, this journal is NOT refillable - Making them one of a kind!
CANCELLATION - To cancel an order, you must contact us within 24 hours of purchase.
- - In order to return or exchange an item, you must contact us within 7 days of delivery.
- - To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in new condition.
- - We do not accept returns on customized or personalized items, unless they arrive damaged or defective.
- - There are certain situations where only partial refunds may be granted (if applicable):
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
- - Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- - If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (if applicable)
- - If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- - Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- - Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- - If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- - To return your product, you should mail your product to: Nancy Lucchesi,301 Buttonwood Drive,Paramus, NJ 07652.
- - You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs.