BEAUTIFULLY CRAFTED BY HAND
Getting the edge at business meetings can be hard but with a Rustic Town Leather Portfolio, you will like you’re a real success; super-organized, and ready for a flawless presentation.
- 1 large pocket for documents, can also hold up to 12-inch screen Tablet/iPad
- 1 Medium pocket can hold iPad Mini or essentials like passport, tickets, invitations, or other sundries
- 1 Pen Slot and 1 Spacious ID/Business Card Slot
- A place for Notebook holder
- Stitched using a high-quality thread
- Lined with a fine material
- Hardbound padded cover
- Made of genuine Buffalo Leather.
- Dimensions: 13 x 10 x 0.5 inches
- Weight: 1.5 pounds
Made from 100% supple leather
With a premium finish so as not to look shiny or like plastic, handcrafted by skilled artisans of a traditional “lost art” method to create stunning workmanship whose spirit is lost on mass-produced leather goods.
Who’s going to get the order, the person who is disorganized, has bent business cards, has no spare pen, or has run out of writing paper...or you…imagine you’re at a meeting, and now’s your chance to seal the deal. You’re excited, you want the order, your boss is expecting a call Sure, no problem…
You’re organized, you know where everything is, you know you look great. Now go make it real !!
CANCELLATION - To cancel an order, you must contact us within 24 hours of purchase.
- - In order to return or exchange an item, you must contact us within 7 days of delivery.
- - To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in new condition.
- - We do not accept returns on customized or personalized items, unless they arrive damaged or defective.
- - There are certain situations where only partial refunds may be granted (if applicable):
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
- - Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- - If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (if applicable)
- - If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- - Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- - Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- - If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- - To return your product, you should mail your product to: Nancy Lucchesi,301 Buttonwood Drive,Paramus, NJ 07652.
- - You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs.