When Roosevelt was a student at Harvard, a doctor warned him that if he did not commit to living a sedentary life, the consequences could be fatal. Roosevelt said, “If I’ve got to live the sort of life you have described, I don’t care how short it is.” In other words, “Sorry, Doc, I’m going large.” And history shows us he maintained that attitude, all the way to the finish.
We now offer a larger version of our popular Roosevelt Men’s Leather Satchel Messenger Bag. Same top grade water buffalo leather complimented by brass and iron hardware, this one is able to accommodate laptops up to 17”. It has room for it all, or pretty damn close. This satchel is for those moments when a voice of authority tries to hem you in because of potentially less-than-desirable consequences to living. Carrying this bag sends a clear message: “Sorry, I’m going large.”
- Genuine brass and iron hardware
- Multiple interior zippered pockets
- Trolly/piggyback strap
- Interior open pocket
- Side pockets and open pocket on front under the main flap
- Organizer pockets for phone, pens, and cards
- Exterior zipper pocket
- Adjustable 2" wide canvas shoulder strap
- Laptop sleeve fits most 17" screen display laptops (diagonal measurement)
- Full Grain Water Buffalo Leather
- Dimensions: 19" L x 13" H x 7" W
- Weight: 7 lbs., 15 oz.
- Origin: Made in India