Top interesting things to do on Valentine's Day this 2015
If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love. - Maya Angelou
What is love? This is what I read about love from a post in Quora:
* Love is a man's futile attempt to see through 2inch thick fiberglass, to have a look at his mother who he'll not be able to see for a long time, as the train sets off from the platform.
* Love is about two friends who grow old together. They have aged together, lived their days of sorrow together.
* Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day.
* Love is like a little old woman and a little old man who are still friends even after they know each other so well.
Love may have many definitions but the emotion is the same. The emotion of showing care, concern, and appreciation for the people who are close to your heart. You adore them; you pamper them; you think about them; you are happy with them.
That is why it feels good when you have a day that is commemorated the world over in the spirit of this beautiful emotion called love.
Yes, I am talking about Valentine's Day. Celebrated every year on February 14th, it is the time for young at heart individuals and couples to express their love to someone special by doing activities that are joyous, memorable, and romantic.
It is especially a big deal for young couples – they go on a date, exchange gifts and flowers, watch a movie together, and do so many other interesting activities.
Super fun things that you guys can do on Valentine's Day this year:
1. A Relaxing Massage
2. Day-Long Meditation Sessions
3. A Getaway Trip
What are you planning to do this year? Any special plans? Lemme know by commenting below.
We are most alive when we're in love - John Updike
As always, keep loving.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.