|Material: Genuine Leather|
|Weight: 0.3 kg|
|Dimensions: 5" Inch (L) * 1" Inch (W) * 7" Inch (H)|
|Country of Manufacturing: India|
Handmade Vintage Leather Bound Journal
- Dimensions : Length 5", Width 1", Height 7" inches
- Color: Dark Brown
- Closure: Around Leather Strap
- Cover Material: Genuine Buffalo Leather
- Paper Finish: Smooth
- Pages 180 pages counting on both sides.
- Easy To Write, Smooth Texture, Use Any Pen
- Handcrafted by Indian Artisans
- A Fair Trade Product
- Rustic Town is connected with a number of Organization within India which work to bring employment to artisans and keep alive traditional skills.
Handmade Premium Quality Leather Journal
Made from 100% Genuine Leather
- Beautifully Soft & Supple Dark Brown Genuine Leather with a distressed finish.
- "X" Cross binding to keep the pages stay firmly in place (Journal is not refillable)
- Environment-friendly leather - Naturally tanned using vegetable oil for that Distressed Finish.
The Environment-Friendly Paper
180 Pages (counting both sides) unruled pages with a creamy color 7x5 sheet.
- Pages are crafted using Recycled Cotton, meaning no Tree was cut for its production.
- A Perfect number of pages, not too much. So that it's easy to write on from the very first page.
- Easy to write and draw on. Use any pen without the worry of ink bleeding through.
Due to handmade "X" cross-binding, this journal is NOT refillable - Making them one of a kind!
Designed by People For People
Best ways to use a diary
- Draw Your Day
- Wish Lists
- Inspirational Thoughts
- Adventure Book
- Personal Thought
Benefits of a Personal Diary
- Helps you to establish a writing routine.
- Gives you a better perspective about your thoughts.
- Helps you to spend your free time productively.
- Boosts your creativity.
Looking for an artisan journal with a touch of the past?
- Then you have come to a perfect place as we offer the best quality leather journals which have vintage looks