Guide For Pencil Cases
Pencil Case Essentials: The Ultimate Guide
Are you someone who has lately started improving your stationery collection and realized you need a way to get more organized? Do you need somewhere to collect and carry your precious pencils, pens, and markers? Do you need a pencil case but don’t know which one suits you the best?
Well, whether you’re artistic looking for someplace to keep your supplies, a student who is looking for some guidance on the most bizarre pencil cases out there, or just stationery junky, we've got all the info you need to know.
What is a Pencil Cases and Why Do I Need One?
A pencil case or pencil box is a container used to store pencils. A pencil case can also contain a variety of other stationery such as sharpeners, pens, glue sticks, erasers, scissors, rulers, and calculators. Pencil cases can be made from a variety of materials such as wood, canvas, leather or metal.
We’ve become lazy and used things like a box, a cup, or even just tossing all my stuff into the backpack. But of course, these weren’t the most perfect or practical ways to carry all your items. So anything can be your pencil case but there are more stylish choices out there for you that are both practical and creative. That is why you need a pencil case.
What to Put in Your Pencil Case
This question is an essential guiding point for choosing what kind of pencil case you will get. The items each person will put in their pencil case will most suitable for his or her everyday tasks and occupation. For example, a primary school student might need to include things like a glue stick and scissors while a college student might just utilize one pen during the course of a class. Think about what you use on an everyday basis and write them down on a list.
How to Organize Your Pencil Case
After you’ve chosen your pencil case, you’re going to keep it organized. Here are three tips for you to keep your pencil case organize.
- Try your best to limit the quantity of things you’re putting into your pencil case. If you have a bad manner of carrying too many things around, be practical with yourself and take around with you what you know you’ll require.
- Make a habit of checking your pencil case regularly and see if you need to rearrange, add any tools, or remove something.
- If your pencil case is made of plastic material and has more of a boxy shape to it, an easy hack is to create dividers within your pencil case to separate the space.
How to Make a Pencil Case
If you’re still having a hard time finding the pencil case that checks all the right boxes for you, why not start a fun DIY project.
Here are a few steps you can follow to make a simple pencil pouch!
Basic materials you’ll need:
- Your choice of Material
- Sewing Needle + Thread
- Cut out a square piece of fabric. Place the fabric facing upright while putting one side of the zipper edge facing down at the top of the material.
- Sew it in place (or you can use a hot glue gun if you don’t want to sew).
- Then fold the fabric to meet the other edge of the zipper and sew. It should have the appearance of a tube at the end of this step.
- Bring the zipper to the middle and flatten the tube. Sew the size closed.
- Press the corners and sew across them.
- Flip inside out and you’re done!
Where to Get Pencil Cases
You can get your perfect leather Pencil case from online stores like Amazon or Walmart. Or you can buy it from us. Rustic Town has a huge variety of Top-Grain Leather Pencil cases for men and women. We champion the cause to encourage the traditional technique of producing the leather Pencil case. We have a wide range of sizes and variations in styles available for you to make a perfect choice for your specific needs.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.