Genuine Leather Backpack Bag
Vintage Leather Backpack School College Book Bag Laptop Computer Travel Backpack for Men Women
From San Francisco to Tokyo, Melbourne to London, our products are as global as you are.
For years, we have supported traditional artisans and fostered a relentless discipline to create the best products on the market. We only use the best materials. We say no to “Pleather” and only use the highest quality buffalo and goat leather. We master the smallest details and test every rivet, fastening, and material before we ship. Our in-house production leads to the best quality control and our customer obsession is unmatched.
Your Amazon reviews are printed and framed on the walls so that we are reminded of you, the customer, every day.
Thank you for being a part of the Rustic Town Journey.
Handmade Leather Backpack School College Laptop Travel Bag
- Pure leather, by nature, has some scars (due to markings/cuts on goat skin) which reconfirm that the leather is 100% genuine made from goatskin hide.
- Each leather product has a distinctive color tone, which may be different from shown images.
- The new leather product may have a distinctive leather smell. It will fade away within 3-4 weeks of regular use.
Rustic Town is connected with a number of Organizations within India that work to bring employment to artisans and keep alive traditional skills.
Handmade Pure Leather Backpack
- Brown Leather Unisex Laptop Backpack 16"
- Weight: 1.3 kg
- Product Dimensions: 16(H) * 12(W) * 5(D)
- Briefcase Handle on Top.
- Handcrafted by Indian artisans using Environment-friendly Goat Leather
Brown Leather Handbag Key Features
- Two pockets on each side
- One Zippered pocket on the top flap
- Three large compartments
- One Zippered pocket on the back of the bag
- Full Spacious Backpack for Laptop, Mac book, Books, A pair of Clothes, Lunchbox, Gadgets Electronics Accessories, etc.
- Adjustable Strong & Durable Shoulder Strap
CANCELLATION - To cancel an order, you must contact us within 24 hours of purchase.
- - In order to return or exchange an item, you must contact us within 7 days of delivery.
- - To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in new condition.
- - We do not accept returns on customized or personalized items, unless they arrive damaged or defective.
- - There are certain situations where only partial refunds may be granted (if applicable):
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
- - Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- - If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (if applicable)
- - If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- - Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- - Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- - If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- - To return your product, you should mail your product to: Nancy Lucchesi,301 Buttonwood Drive,Paramus, NJ 07652.
- - You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs.