RFID Protected Leather Wallets for Men Bifold Wallet With Coin Pocket (Dark Brown)
Each Wallet Contains:
- 2 Currency Notes Compartments
- 5 Credit Card Slots
- 3 Business Card Pocket
- 1 Coin Pocket
- 1 Id window
- Comes Packed In A Rustic Gift Box
A Professional Wallet For All Your Loved ones.
RFID Blocking Leather Wallet
What is RFID Technology and Why you need protection from it?
RFID stands for Radio-Frequency Identification. The acronym refers to small electronic devices that consist of a small chip and an antenna. The chip typically is capable of carrying 2,000 bytes of data or less. The RFID device serves the same purpose as a bar code or a magnetic strip on the back of a credit card or ATM card; it provides a unique identifier for that object. And, just as a bar code or magnetic strip must be scanned to get the information, the RFID device must be scanned to retrieve the identifying information.
How does our wallet help you Block RFID?
Our Wallet comes with an RFID shielding technology which is tested and approved to block all signals from 10 MHz to 300 MHz, including the 13.57 MHz that RFID credit cards use, so no thieves could steal your credit and debit card information, just by using a scanner and simply walking past you. Protect your valuable information with RFID Blocking Wallet.
Leather Gets Softer with Use-Slim Profile
- You’ll love the supple, organic feel of your leather wallet’s authentic Buff hide exterior. Even more, you’ll appreciate that it gets softer, stronger, and more attractive with every use.
- The slim profile doesn't bulk up and easily slips in and out of your pocket or purse. With the slim profile, it will not only fit in the back pocket but also fit perfectly in the front pocket too.
Wallet in a Box
- Our wallet comes with a box, which is not only a good way to keep your wallet safe when not in use but also a super easy giftable item for your friends or love one's.
CANCELLATION - To cancel an order, you must contact us within 24 hours of purchase.
- - In order to return or exchange an item, you must contact us within 7 days of delivery.
- - To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in new condition.
- - We do not accept returns on customized or personalized items, unless they arrive damaged or defective.
- - There are certain situations where only partial refunds may be granted (if applicable):
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
- - Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- - If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (if applicable)
- - If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- - Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- - Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- - If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
- - To return your product, you should mail your product to: Nancy Lucchesi,301 Buttonwood Drive,Paramus, NJ 07652.
- - You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs.