Leather Travel Duffle Bag Overnight Weekend Luggage Carry On Airplane Underseat
|Material: Eco Friendly Leather|
|Weight: 2.5 kg|
|Dimensions: 20 In (Length) , 11 In (Height), 7 In(Depth)|
|Country of Manufacturing: India|
Looking for a step above the ordinary duffle bag? Want something that’s stylish—but also sturdy enough to stand up to heavy handling?
This distinguished-looking Leather Duffle Bag by Rustic Town sports a gorgeous design and natural marbling. You’ll be turning heads when carrying your genuine leather bag.
- Dimensions: 20” x 11.5” x 8.25”
- Beautifully crafted by hand
- Made of genuine buffalo hide – soft and pliable
- Adjustable shoulder strap & carry handle
- Sturdy YKK zippers
- Quality cloth lining
- Brass fittings
- 4 Card slots
- 3 Pen loop
- Mobile Slot
- Folds up & stores anywhere when not in use
With its spacious interior and smart organizational design, your weekender bag is built for short getaways or business trips. Many of our customers report that it’s suitable as a carry-on for flights (but check with your airline to find out their specific guidelines).
Handcrafted Quality Throughout
- Carefully assembled by Indian craftsmen with thoughtful attention to every detail.
Just the Right Blend of Style & Efficiency
Your Rustic Town Leather Duffle Bag is compact in size but brilliantly designed to store more items in less space. With 2 external zippered pockets, 1 internal zippered pocket and a large main compartment, you can easily fit your:
- Suits or 2 pairs of pants
- 1 or 2 shirts
- Pajamas and undergarments
- Small shaving/toiletry bag
- Pair of shoes
- 15” laptop
A Socially Responsible Choice
You can feel good about buying a product that’s sustainably sourced and produced.
- Our natural leather duffle bag is more Environment-friendly than bags made from synthetics.
- This item is produced using fair trade practices. Your purchase helps keep talented Indian artisans employed and supports the centuries-old leather making trade.
- Rustic Town does not use hide from animals killed solely for that purpose. Instead, our cruelty-free leather is sourced from animals used for food