Koch Knife Roll
- Koch Knife Roll
RusticTown Handmade All Purpose & Chef Knife Roll Storage Bag
From San Francisco to Tokyo, Melbourne to London, our products are as global as you are. For years, we have supported traditional artisans and fostered a relentless discipline to create the best products on the market. We only use the best materials. We say no to “P-leather” and only use the highest quality buffalo and goat leather. We master the smallest details and test every rivet, fastening, and material before we ship. Our in-house production leads to the best quality control and our customer obsession is unmatched.
Thank you for being a part of the Rustic Town Journey.
Handcrafted, Made from 100% Genuine Leather Chef Knife Roll - What Sets This Knife Roll Apart?
Includes 11 Storage Slots Plus Durable Zipper Pouch for spoons or utensils;
Portable Handle and Travel-Friendly; Strong Leather Shoulder Strap (Adjustable and Detachable).
Knife bag includes Reinforced Zippered meat cleaver tool Pouch; Brass Buckles Closer; Holds Knives up to 14 Inches;
Genuine leather flaps cover and secure knives (Knives Not Included)
Bag Size (Rolled): 20 Inches x 5.5 Inches;
- Durable construction with strong stitching, that will last for years.
- This Genuine Leather Chef Knife Roll is made using extra-sturdy buff leather which can stand the wear and tear of everyday life.
Due to the handmade process, this bag develops patterns with time making it one of a kind!
It's Design & Usage - Handmade Leather Chef Knife Roll Bag
- Pure Buffalo Leather Knife Roll;
- A Fair Trade Product.
- Handmade using Genuine Leather By Artisans in India.
- All Rustic Town Products Are Naturally Processed, So No Harmful Chemicals are used.
Perfect For Chefs & Kitchen Professionals Our Leather knife roll was designed for professional chefs and Kitchen. Whether you are going to work, teaching a cooking lesson, traveling to different locations, catering, or entertaining in your own backyard, this culinary organizer will become a mainstay of your preparations.
CANCELLATION - To cancel an order, you must contact us within 24 hours of purchase.
- - In order to return or exchange an item, you must contact us within 7 days of delivery.
- - To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in new condition.
- - We do not accept returns on customized or personalized items, unless they arrive damaged or defective.
- - There are certain situations where only partial refunds may be granted (if applicable):
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
- - Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- - If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (if applicable)
- - If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- - Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- - Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- - If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
- - To return your product, you should mail your product to: Nancy Lucchesi,301 Buttonwood Drive,Paramus, NJ 07652.
- - You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs.