Scout Leather Messenger Bag College Office Crossbody Laptop Bag (13 inch)
- Scout Leather Laptop Messenger Bag (14 inch)
BEAUTIFULLY CRAFTED BY HAND
Finding a premium quality leather shoulder briefcase that doesn’t use harmful toxic tanning processes is no longer difficult – Welcome to Rustic Town. From San Francisco to Tokyo, Melbourne to London, our products are as global as you are.
- Dimensions:14 x 4 x 10 inches – fits a 13.3 inch laptop.
- Made of genuine goat leather.
- Weight: 1.87 pounds
- Ideal for 13.3 inches laptop iPads. Inner walls of the central compartment are padded to provide extra cushioning to the device
- Additionally store files, books, smartphones, tablets, laptop chargers, etc.
- Very spacious and keeps your stuff organized with 1+1 Internal compartments
- 1 additional zippered pockets on the internal walls of the bag
- 1 Adjustable Strap with Max Length 55 Inches
- Color: Tan/Brown.
Empowering locally skilled artisans to handcraft our products in a traditional “lost art” way to create stunning workmanship whose spirit is lost on mass-produced leather goods. For years, we have supported traditional artisans and fostered a relentless discipline to create the best products on the market.
Thank you for being a fan of the Rustic Town Journey.
Rustic Town is connected with a number of Organizations within India that work to bring employment to artisans and keep alive traditional skills.
CANCELLATION - To cancel an order, you must contact us within 24 hours of purchase.
- - In order to return or exchange an item, you must contact us within 7 days of delivery.
- - To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in new condition.
- - We do not accept returns on customized or personalized items, unless they arrive damaged or defective.
- - There are certain situations where only partial refunds may be granted (if applicable):
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
- - Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- - If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (if applicable)
- - If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- - Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- - Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- - If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- - To return your product, you should mail your product to: Nancy Lucchesi,301 Buttonwood Drive,Paramus, NJ 07652.
- - You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs.