RFID Blocking Handmade Leather Wallets
- RFID Blocking Handmade Leather Wallets
RFID stands for Radio-Frequency IDentification. The acronym refers to small electronic devices that consist of a small chip and an antenna. The chip typically is capable of carrying 2,000 bytes of data or less. The RFID device serves the same purpose as a bar code or a magnetic strip on the back of a credit card or ATM card; it provides a unique identifier for that object. And, just as a bar code or magnetic strip must be scanned to get the information, the RFID device must be scanned to retrieve the identifying information.
Style Meets Durability In This Rustic Leather Wallet
Slim & Trendy: Carry in your pockets easily
Dimensions : 4.7" (L) x 0.8" (W) x 3.9" (H) inches
Each Wallet Contains:
a) 1 Currency Notes Compartments
b) 12 Credit Card/ID Slots
c) 1 photo id pocket
d) 1 zippered pocket inside
A Professional Wallet For Businessmen, Office Goers, Etc.
Comes Packed In A Cool Gift Box
CANCELLATION - To cancel an order, you must contact us within 24 hours of purchase.
- - In order to return or exchange an item, you must contact us within 7 days of delivery.
- - To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in new condition.
- - We do not accept returns on customized or personalized items, unless they arrive damaged or defective.
- - There are certain situations where only partial refunds may be granted (if applicable):
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
- - Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- - If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (if applicable)
- - If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- - Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- - Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- - If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
- - To return your product, you should mail your product to: Nancy Lucchesi,301 Buttonwood Drive,Paramus, NJ 07652.
- - You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs.