Johnny Men's Leather Travel Dopp Kit (Oxford Blue)
- Johnny Men's Leather Travel Dopp Kit (Oxford Blue)
BEAUTIFULLY CRAFTED BY HAND
Everything in One Place Toiletry Bag Leather Dopp KitFinding a premium quality leather Toiletry Bag that doesn’t use harmful toxic tanning processes is no longer difficult – Welcome to Rustic Town. From San Francisco to Tokyo, Melbourne to London, our products are as global as you are.
- Dimensions : L-10.5 X W-5 X H-6 inches
- Made From 100% Genuine Buffalo Leather
- Handcrafted To Create Vintage & Retro Style Design
- Store Deodorant, Shaving Cream, Razor, Cologne, Comb, And Many More Items!
- Waterproof Lining Inside
- Easy Access Dual Zippered Opening For Convenience
- One Zippered Pocket Inside
- One Zippered Pocket Outside
- Made From Classic 'Hunter' Leather
- Color: Oxford Blue
- Comes In A Cool Dust Bag
- Handcrafted by Indian Artisans A Fair Trade Product Rustic Town is connected with a number of Organizations within India that work to bring employment to artisans and keep alive traditional skills.
Empowering locally skilled artisans to handcraft our products in a traditional “lost art” way to create stunning workmanship whose spirit is lost on mass-produced leather goods. For years, we have supported traditional artisans and fostered a relentless discipline to create the best products on the market.
Thank you for being a fan of the Rustic Town Journey.
If you love products that leave very little impact on the environment, the range of leather goods from Rustic Town Handmade leather bags and accessories are carefully crafted using traditional techniques and by skilled artisans to ensure absolute perfection. These leather goods are made from goat and buffalo leather using 100% environment friendly methods, making them completely recyclable. Each of these vintage leather pieces boasts a rich artistry and craftsmanship. Although the goods are handcrafted, they don’t compromise on style.
Rustic Town is connected with a number of Organizations within India that work to bring employment to artisans and keep alive traditional skills.
CANCELLATION - To cancel an order, you must contact us within 24 hours of purchase.
- - In order to return or exchange an item, you must contact us within 7 days of delivery.
- - To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in new condition.
- - We do not accept returns on customized or personalized items, unless they arrive damaged or defective.
- - There are certain situations where only partial refunds may be granted (if applicable):
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
- - Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- - If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (if applicable)
- - If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- - Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- - Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- - If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
- - To return your product, you should mail your product to: Nancy Lucchesi,301 Buttonwood Drive,Paramus, NJ 07652.
- - You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs.