Made From 100% Genuine Leather
If you are looking for a long-lasting solution to jingling keys in your bag, this RusticTown key holder wallet is the best choice.
This high-quality leather key pouch is made from 100% Genuine Buffalo Leather that gives it a uniquely soft feel and suppleness characteristic of premium leather products. The leather is treated using the environment process, making it safe for the environment.
- Product Size: (LxWxH) - 4.1x0.4x2.8 Inches;
- Item Weight: 0.3 ounces;
- Color: Brown;
This leather key holder wallet is stitched using high-quality thread that ensures lasting use. It also features brass grommets and key holders, which are sturdy enough for long time use.
This leather key pouch/wallet operates with a zipper closure to secure your keys. It has one snap-on footer along with six key holders that can hold all your keys in one place. This pouch also includes an additional card slot to store your credit or ID cards.
CANCELLATION - To cancel an order, you must contact us within 24 hours of purchase.
- - In order to return or exchange an item, you must contact us within 7 days of delivery.
- - To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in new condition.
- - We do not accept returns on customized or personalized items, unless they arrive damaged or defective.
- - There are certain situations where only partial refunds may be granted (if applicable):
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
- - Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- - If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (if applicable)
- - If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- - Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- - Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- - If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- - To return your product, you should mail your product to: Nancy Lucchesi,301 Buttonwood Drive,Paramus, NJ 07652.
- - You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs.