BEAUTIFULLY CRAFTED BY HAND
From the budding Range Chef to the high ranks of the Executive Chef, this Rustic Knife Roll is the perfect addition to their kitchen’s arsenal. The roll closes neatly with heavy duty brass buckles and rolls up with ease, protecting your blades from any possible damage.
Our Leather knife roll was designed for the professional chefs and Kitchen. Whether you are going to work, teaching a cooking lesson, traveling to different locations, catering or entertaining in your own backyard, this culinary organizer will become a mainstay of your preparations.
- Genuine leather flaps cover and secure knives (Knives Not Included)
- Size: Bag Size (Rolled): 20 Inches x 5.5 Inches;
- Perfect Accessory For Chef
- Portable Handle and Travel-Friendly; Strong Leather Shoulder Strap (Adjustable and Detachable).
- Durable construction with strong stitching, that will last for years.
- Knife bag includes Reinforced Zippered meat cleaver tool Pouch; Brass Buckles Closer; Holds Knives up to 14 Inches;
- Sturdy Quality; Vintage Look
- Color: Brown
- Comes In A Cool Dust Bag
- Rustic Town is connected with a number of Organizations within India that work to bring employment to artisans and keep alive traditional skills.
CANCELLATION - To cancel an order, you must contact us within 24 hours of purchase.
- - In order to return or exchange an item, you must contact us within 7 days of delivery.
- - To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in new condition.
- - We do not accept returns on customized or personalized items, unless they arrive damaged or defective.
- - There are certain situations where only partial refunds may be granted (if applicable):
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
- - Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- - If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (if applicable)
- - If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- - Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- - Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- - If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
- - To return your product, you should mail your product to: Nancy Lucchesi,301 Buttonwood Drive,Paramus, NJ 07652.
- - You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs.